Trusted multidiscipline engineering for the energy, pulp, marine and other heavy industries
At Stirloch, we have a committed and trusted team of project managers and civil, structural, mechanical and electrical engineers with extensive expertise in delivering engineering works for the, water and wastewater, energy, marine and other heavy industries.
Whether it’s a construct only or design and construct project, Stirloch’s reputation has been formed over the years by its workforce as they deliver direct management, construction and project management, site management and supervision responsibilities.
Our experienced Engineering team has worked on projects such as:
- Pulp Mills upgrades, plant rooms, switchyards, cooling tower foundations
- Marine infrastructure including design and construction of super yacht hangars, marina births and boat maintenance facilities;
- Heavy industrial works including large scale foundations for gas fired power stations, cooling towers, chemical treatment plants, sub-stations and switch rooms; conveyor systems
- Water and wastewater infrastructure including design and construction of sewerage treatment plants, water treatment plants,
- Pump stations constructed using traditional open excavation or caisson techniques
- Precast Post tensioned reservoirs
- Commercial property development including complete asset management and commercial and government office construction and management;
Stirloch is committed to delivering cost effective infrastructure projects, which is why we maintain rigorous quality, safety and environmental management standards through internal and third party accreditation and are driven by innovation.
Contact us today or view our extensive portfolio of engineering projects.