Stirloch has experience in building to Greenstar requirements and achieving high NABERS ratings on commercial buildings. These buildings usually have lower runnning costs, use less resources, have higher indoor environment quality and deliver higher returns for investors and tennants alike.
Additionally Stirloch has developed EMS systems and procedures for the effective mitigation of environmental impacts and issues within our company. Our EMS system and procedures are regularly audited both internally and externally to the following standard:
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management Systems
The EMS outlines and describes how the system elements of the standard will be addressed and will identify and document specific environmental issues such as:
- Identifying environmental issues and potential impacts, control measures and significance ranking of the potential impacts;
- Identifying legal and other requirement including relevant legislation, license permits and approval requirements; and
- Objectives, targets and environmental management program.
In addition, Stirloch Constructions understands the impact the built environment has on the natural environment and believes the protection of our environment is the cornerstone of our sustainable success into the future. Stirloch Constructions is committed to minimising that impact by:
- Fostering a collaborative approach between Senior management, employees, subcontracts and all individuals to ensure responsible operational delivery of Projects from conception to practical delivery,
- Championing the use of best practice construction techniques and ensuring continuous improvement,
- Developing processes and procedures to identify, prevent and mitigate environmental pollution,
- Establishing management reviews, systems and procedures to ensure compliance with internal goals and external requirements,
- Instilling in all Stirloch employees the importance of taking personal responsibility for all site related present and potential environmental issues ensuring a sense of ownership of the space we occupy and the impact we can have on others.