Stirloch is committed to the provision of high quality civil engineering services and has developed Quality Management System (QMS) and procedures for maintaining the quality of our services which are designed and planned to meet the expressed and implied needs of the clients.
Our QMS system and procedures are regularly audited both internally and externally to the following standard:
- AS/ NZS 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems
The QMS covers all issues relating to quality control and defines how the project specific quality requirements are initiated to ensure compliance to contract requirements for the duration of the project. The QMS includes procedures designed to manage:
- potential impacts on quality values,
- mitigation strategies
- relevant monitoring of works to agreed indicators and performance criteria (ITP’s)
- unforseen level of impacts and appropriate corrective actions
- conform with the client’s specification and quality management system requirements; maintain a competitive position in the market place;
- the provision of quality leadership through effective management;
The procedures, systems and practices detailed in the QMS reflect Stirloch’s quality objectives and include the following;
- Quality Records (ITP’s, Procedures and Work Instructions)
- As-Commissioned Operating & Maintenance Manuals;
- Final Commissioning Report;
- Training prior to Practical Completion of the contract.